Sunday 14 August 2011

Clueless

I really don’t know why exactly I am doing this; in fact I am taking extra care that I am going to be even grammatically correct, which is not really into me generally considering I am a software engineer from Mumbai and after doctors perhaps we software guys are the worst exponents of  English and grammar ( well that’s what I believe from what I have seen over the years from my seven odd years in this the software industry )
To start with in case anyone is actually reading this, well I kind of plan to jot down some funny, not so tragic experiences of my life – my past 28 years in Mumbai, it may be an experience for you guys also, it may just fun, you might just end up biting away your time, Or it could just be once of those instances where me and you actually are able to relate something.
Also by now you may have clued it up, that its going to be really boring , the person who can put up his life experiences online which any censorship cannot have anything really substantial to share about or to be precise WRITE ABOUT.
You may be correct it may be boarding, you may be surprised – but day y day I will try to make it a point that I put some of my memories of last 28 years on this electronic piece.
The funny part as what it seems is that currently there is kind of an buzz around that 2012 is going to have judgment day !!!! just wondering if that is really true, they why should I really start writing a blog thinking of a long term ????
But who cars perhaps it will just bite away  the 24th hour of my day ……..

No comments:

Post a Comment